Easy-To-Apply Absorbent Odor, Institutional and Municipal Control Granules for Restaurant Waste
Powerfully-effective Scatter® Odor Counteractant Granules™ contain exclusive Metazene® odor destroying additive. Scatter® brand granules are formulated to handle even the toughest odors from restaurant, institutional, commercial and municipal waste.
Scatter® offers the perfect solution to odor problems from trash containers, garbage dumpsters and compactors.
Scatter® features and advantages:
Scatter® granules offer an exclusive triple-phase odor control system:
1) Absorbs rancid, odor-causing spills.
2) Counteracts odors with Metazene® odor counteractant.
3) Controls and freshens airborne malodors.
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive, contains no acids — can be used with complete confidence.
- Effectively suppresses gaseous malodors associated with decaying carcasses and organic wastes.
- Easy to apply and economical to use.
- Long-lasting, effectively controls odors between waste hauling cycles.
- Out-performs competitive products.
- Suggested uses:
- Apply liberally to odor sources in and around: garbage dumpsters, trash compactors, landfill sites, sewage lift stations, garbage trucks and dumps, hospital waste, sewage treatment plants, rendering plants, manure piles, urine and emesis, decaying carcasses, food waste, meat, fish and poultry processing areas, etc. Ideal for use aboard cruise liners and sailing vessels.
- See special application instructions for effective use in animal areas
- Directions for use:
- Waste Containers/Dumpsters:
- Scatter 2-3 scoops per cubic yard of container capacity. Repeat after each service cycle or as needed.
- Scatter freely onto beds and hoppers of garbage and refuse trucks.
- Trash Cans, Containers and Compactors: Apply 2-3 tablespoons when empty as needed.
- See label for complete safety and use directions.